We are reBuy and we are looking for you! We are on a mission to make pre-owned consumer electronics and media articles the preferred choice of consumers. Through this mission we are helping the environment and protecting our planet. At reBuy, our hearts beat green and our team of 550 people are working together to bring high quality pre-owned products to you!##
Our product team is always striving to improve our processes, our website and is doing everything they can to make our customers happy. The constant challenge can be put in a simple question: What is the best use of our time? To keep moving in the right direction, we need a talented senior analyst to ensure that the changes we intend to initiate can lead to desired outcomes, to validate the impact of introduced measures and uncover the potential for innovation l that’s hiding in our databases.
We already have a BI team that is passionate about numbers and supports all of reBuy with requested insights. Now we are looking for a dedicated professional who can proactively help the product team uncover actionable insights from the data they collect. The hired person will not only have ample opportunity to crunch data, perform in-depth analyses and create visual summaries, but also lead the direction of product centred analysis and influence our product strategy.
- Be the trusted go-to person for our product management team when it comes to validating assumptions and uncovering drivers
- Run the numbers on business cases to determine whether planned changes are worth the effort
- Ensure that our A/B tests are statistically sound, outcomes are reliable and decisions are well-founded
- Analyse our data and processes for correlations and other dependencies in order to help identify drivers to relevant KPIs
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organization highlighting the impact of your analyses in order to help us make the right data-driven decisions and promote innovation.
- lead the direction on product focused analysis
- Experience telling stories with data to both technical and non-technical audiences and creating clear and compelling visualizations to convey complex data
- You’ve gained 5+ years professional experience calculating business cases and making data actionable
- You’re an excellent analytical thinker who understands how to dive deep for drivers without losing the bigger picture
- SQL is your mother tongue
- You are able to find your way out of challenging situations on your own and can differentiate between situations where you can make decisions autonomously or have to align with stakeholders
- You can safely navigate the pitfalls of A/B testing, significance calculation and are able to investigate and troubleshoot odd results in tests
- You are able to apply your knowledge of statistical analysis (correlation, regression etc.) to draw conclusions on how our numbers impact our business
- You’re able to convey your insights to both tech-savvy and less technical audiences, making use of clear and compelling visualizations along the way
What to expect at reBuy:
- A successful, professional and dynamic team
- Flat hierarchy and transparency
- Brand New office in Berlin Kreuzberg just seconds away from the Spree
- Family- and animal friendly environment
- Online yoga class for your well-being
- German and English language classes once a week
- Attractive employee discounts on reBuy
- Frequent community events and activities
*At reBuy all people are welcome and supported! We would like to talk, regardless of age, disability, national and social origin, skin color, religion, gender identity and sexual orientation. Just be who you are!