Our client, a German startup from the InsurTech field, is looking for experienced developers who want to join their core team in Berlin, Munich, or work remotely from their home country.
The Berlin-based startup is backed by a German blue-chip company as owner and strategic investor but operates completely independently. Our client is currently in pre-launch stealth mode and developing a highly innovative and scalable cloud-based SaaS platform model. They are targeting the B2B2C (business-to-business-to-consumer) market and have the vision to make integrating services into their customers' websites and apps as easy as installing an app on a consumer's smartphone. They have already started building their system with an external development partner but will be taking software development into their own hands in the near future.
Our client is now looking for ambitious developers who want to build their company as core team members with the spirit of a startup and the security of an established company in the background.
- Support of the platform development in the complete solution cycle: from business analysis to go live and maintenance (you build it - you run it).
- Development of the open source-based platform as a solution and open development platform for third-party providers.
- Design and development microservices, both headless and with UI components, and building the CI/CD pipelines.
- Documentation of the code
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary and agile team (Project Managers, DevOps Engineers, etc.) - "Go to guy" for your colleagues and clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- A successfully completed degree (BA/MA), ideally with a technical focus (computer science and business informatics) or training as an IT specialist for application development or comparable experience.
- Ideally, experience with microservices concepts & technologies (REST, Kafka, ELK, Mongo DB, or HTML 5) as well as familiarity with Git & Docker and Ansible, Puppet or Terraform.
- Working with Mac and/or Linux environments
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban and in agile working
- Very good communication skills - ideally also with skills in imparting knowledge and coaching team members.
- English is a must, German a can
- Good self-organization and interest in taking on responsibility at an early stage
- Willingness for continuous further development
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.)
- 00% remote work and good equipment (will be provided according to your own choice and coordination)
- Remote work from your home country with a local employment contract or relocation to Berlin or Munich with EU Blue Card support.
- Agile structures and projects and the support of complete cycles from analysis to
- programming to deployment
- Continuous education and access to self-study modules (incl. financial support for
- certificates and nano degrees)
- Entrepreneurial design and participation opportunities
- Flexible working hours